ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. During the last week, ClearPoll has traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar. ClearPoll has a market cap of $4.22 million and $20,174.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ClearPoll token can now be purchased for about $0.60 or 0.00008632 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007064 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002913 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.25 or 0.00677252 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.18 or 0.00174574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00035965 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00050932 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Kucoin and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.