Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 37.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last week, Hedge has traded down 46.4% against the US dollar. One Hedge token can now be purchased for $2.74 or 0.00038850 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. Hedge has a market capitalization of $10.17 million and $168.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007066 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.15 or 0.00682140 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014618 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014176 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00173823 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00036067 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00050367 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.