Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 8th. Over the last week, Zurcoin has traded down 0% against the US dollar. One Zurcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $148,239.00 and $1.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 34.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002818 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014790 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is shai102.wix.com/zurcoin.
Buying and Selling Zurcoin
Zurcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Zurcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zurcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.