Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded down 9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. Dovu has a total market capitalization of $3.30 million and $403.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dovu token can currently be bought for $0.0517 or 0.00000731 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Dovu has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007043 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $48.11 or 0.00680537 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014742 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014131 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00174150 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036262 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00050296 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dovu must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.