NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 121.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. NuShares has a market capitalization of $1.69 million and approximately $124.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, NuShares has traded 87.4% higher against the US dollar. One NuShares token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including alcurEX and SouthXchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00190632 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00061544 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005088 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NuShares are units held by individuals who wish to help support and maintain the Nu network. Owning NuShares is not required to use NuBits. Instead, NuShares are intended to be a source of network equity for developers, entrepreneurs, and speculators. NuShareholders can receive network revenues in the form of Peercoin dividends paid out by a custodian. NuShareholders can cast votes for actions that positively affect the Nu network. These actions help adjust the supply and demand for NuBits so that they will always remain at a long-term $1.00 US value. “
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: alcurEX and SouthXchange. It is not presently possible to buy NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.