GoldCoin (CURRENCY:GLD) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. GoldCoin has a total market cap of $3.29 million and approximately $9,902.00 worth of GoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0805 or 0.00001134 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, GoldCoin has traded 20.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006100 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 69.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00011700 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001611 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded up 42.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003598 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000121 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 15th, 2013. GoldCoin’s total supply is 40,937,776 coins. The Reddit community for GoldCoin is /r/goldcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GoldCoin’s official website is www.goldcoin.org. GoldCoin’s official message board is www.goldcointalk.org. GoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @goldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GoldCoin
GoldCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase GoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.