Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Indicoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000140 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Indicoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $906.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Indicoin has traded 24.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 30.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00019951 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001785 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005116 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Indicoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Indicoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.