GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. GUESS has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One GUESS token can currently be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007057 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $46.47 or 0.00674772 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014230 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014540 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00179656 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00036490 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00054490 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GUESS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.