Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. Over the last seven days, Substratum has traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. Substratum has a total market cap of $140.29 million and approximately $4.16 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can now be purchased for about $0.37 or 0.00005239 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007048 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.19 or 0.00675033 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014416 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.44 or 0.00177966 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00036480 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 29.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00055208 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, EtherDelta, Kucoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Tidex and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.