Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. One Dent token can currently be bought for $0.0098 or 0.00000141 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, Kucoin, HitBTC and IDEX. Dent has a total market cap of $104.47 million and $472,377.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dent has traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007055 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002910 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.01 or 0.00672651 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014371 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.41 or 0.00177585 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00036678 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 28.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.80 or 0.00054444 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinrail, EtherDelta, IDEX, Qryptos and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.