Virta Unique Coin (CURRENCY:VUC) traded down 1.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. In the last seven days, Virta Unique Coin has traded down 8.2% against the US dollar. One Virta Unique Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and C-CEX. Virta Unique Coin has a total market cap of $78,213.00 and approximately $349.00 worth of Virta Unique Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014856 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00013984 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Virta Unique Coin Profile
Virta Unique Coin Coin Trading
Virta Unique Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Virta Unique Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Virta Unique Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Virta Unique Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Virta Unique Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Virta Unique Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.