Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 7th. Augur has a total market cap of $274.19 million and $3.28 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Augur token can now be purchased for $24.93 or 0.00355197 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Kraken, Abucoins and Qryptos. During the last week, Augur has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007041 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.44 or 0.00675979 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014262 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00177794 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00036867 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00053869 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Prediction markets are widely considered the best forecasting tool. Augur is an open, global platform where anyone anywhere can create, monitor or trade in prediction markets about any topic. Think of it as an “Early Warning System'' with the most accurate event forecasts, a potential “Google Search”, “Bloomberg Terminal” or “Reuters Terminal” for crowdsourced event forecasts. The system plans to use the “Wisdom of Crowds'' (“collective intelligence'') via market incentives, “Long Tail'' dynamics and blockchain technology to securely generate a more accurate, robust and unfiltered array of dynamic event forecasts than any alternative can match. Augur is decentralized, self-regulating, pseudonymous and autonomous. It offers the promise of markets without exposure to counterparty risk, principal-agent problems or central points of control, failure or censorship. No person is ever in direct control of someone else’s funds or in a position to single-handedly threaten the system’s integrity. The software is comprised of smart contracts perpetually deployed on a blockchain network, which enables applications deployed to be immune to local outages while benefiting from the entire community's security. All interactions with markets are communicated as database transactions between unique accounts powered by immutable software instructions. “
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Cobinhood, Bittrex, Poloniex, Mercatox, IDEX, BigONE, Livecoin, Liqui, Gatecoin, Mr. Exchange, Kraken, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, HitBTC, BX Thailand, Qryptos, ChaoEX, RippleFox, Cryptopia, Abucoins, Gatehub, Exrates and Radar Relay. It is not currently possible to buy Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.