ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 7th. One ZrCoin token can now be purchased for $0.99 or 0.00014362 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. ZrCoin has a market cap of $3.75 million and approximately $22,115.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007068 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.53 or 0.00678404 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014126 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014583 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00181825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00036291 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 43.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00056085 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. Zr?2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and Tidex. It is not possible to buy ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.