Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 6th. One Synergy coin can currently be purchased for about $1.06 or 0.00015519 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. Synergy has a market capitalization of $3.77 million and $2,400.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Synergy has traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $300.32 or 0.04392350 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001332 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00011903 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006902 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012926 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 24.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Synergy Coin Trading
Synergy can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synergy must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.