ICOBID (CURRENCY:ICOB) traded down 5.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. During the last week, ICOBID has traded down 6% against the US dollar. One ICOBID coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. ICOBID has a total market capitalization of $109,627.00 and $87.00 worth of ICOBID was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00045419 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001998 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003766 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21,984.10 or 3.21807000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.88 or 0.00173880 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003247 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003917 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 13th, 2017. ICOBID’s total supply is 107,048,455 coins. ICOBID’s official Twitter account is @pioneer8816 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ICOBID is icobidplatform.net.
Buying and Selling ICOBID
ICOBID can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase ICOBID directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICOBID must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICOBID using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICOBID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICOBID and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.