Frazcoin (CURRENCY:FRAZ) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 6th. One Frazcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Frazcoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Frazcoin has a market cap of $30,892.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Frazcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006486 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0712 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 62.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001603 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003865 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000151 BTC.
Frazcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 3rd, 2017. Frazcoin’s total supply is 9,904,042 coins and its circulating supply is 9,704,042 coins. Frazcoin’s official website is frazcoin.org. Frazcoin’s official Twitter account is @FrazCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Frazcoin Coin Trading
Frazcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Frazcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Frazcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Frazcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Frazcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Frazcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.