DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded down 3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 6th. One DubaiCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $3.13 or 0.00047265 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 9.2% lower against the dollar. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $6.98 million and $27,726.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00194736 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00124713 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00051271 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.47 or 0.00112935 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.95 or 0.00195767 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003045 BTC.
DubaiCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.