Sativacoin (CURRENCY:STV) traded up 4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 6th. Over the last seven days, Sativacoin has traded down 25.2% against the dollar. One Sativacoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0162 or 0.00000245 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Sativacoin has a market capitalization of $114,706.00 and approximately $466.00 worth of Sativacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sativacoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 21st, 2014. Sativacoin’s total supply is 7,091,172 coins. Sativacoin’s official Twitter account is @sativacoins. The official website for Sativacoin is www.sativacoin.io.
Sativacoin Coin Trading
Sativacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Sativacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sativacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sativacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sativacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sativacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.