Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 6th. Rimbit has a market capitalization of $325,951.00 and $427.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Rimbit has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Rimbit coin can now be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FIMKrypto (FIMK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MorningStar (MRNG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Jewels (JWL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- VPNCoin (VASH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- BITFID (FID) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000395 BTC.
Rimbit Coin Profile
Rimbit Coin Trading
Rimbit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Rimbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rimbit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rimbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.