Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 6th. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $79.73 million and $3.09 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 15.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.83 or 0.00027728 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Coingi, LiteBit.eu and CoinEgg.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,616.51 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $368.15 or 0.05589830 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $606.98 or 0.09216140 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $113.69 or 0.01726210 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $165.38 or 0.02511000 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.05 or 0.00198164 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $39.66 or 0.00602244 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00074610 BTC.
Vertcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coingi, CryptoBridge, Poloniex, YoBit, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Upbit, CoinEgg, SouthXchange and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vertcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.