Monetha (CURRENCY:MTH) traded down 10.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 26th. Monetha has a market capitalization of $22.64 million and approximately $961,935.00 worth of Monetha was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monetha token can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001328 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, Tidex and OKEx. Over the last week, Monetha has traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007271 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.23 or 0.00703090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00014997 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012760 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00037963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.23 or 0.00143010 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00182738 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monetha is a decentralized payment solution built on the Ethereum network. The Monetha solution leverages smart contract technology to provide a decentralized trust and reputation system in which sellers ratings are attatched to their respective transactions. The solution also enables merchants to accept ETH and Ethereum-based tokens which can be exchanged automatically into fiat currency MTH is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay for goods on Monetha. The value of the MTH token is based on its underlying assets, properties and/or associated rights. Monetha tokens also represent percentage share of revenue of Monetha project. “
Monetha Token Trading
Monetha can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta, Tidex, CoinExchange, Mercatox and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase Monetha directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monetha must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monetha using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monetha Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monetha and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.