Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 26th. One Etherparty token can currently be bought for $0.0703 or 0.00000859 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Binance, ACX and HitBTC. Etherparty has a total market capitalization of $34.12 million and $11.44 million worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Etherparty has traded up 14% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007342 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002795 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.75 or 0.00730691 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00015098 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012264 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00038983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00148522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00186300 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ACX, Binance, EtherDelta, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.