BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 9.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 26th. Over the last week, BitBay has traded 13.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for $0.0492 or 0.00000600 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptopia. BitBay has a market capitalization of $49.74 million and approximately $8.58 million worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00199832 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005195 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBay is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a 1% APY in staking rewards. BitBay provides many additional tools like smart-contract capabilities, an in-wallet decentralized e-commerce platform, “Pay-to-Email” transactions, asset pegging and more. “
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.