Omicron (CURRENCY:OMC) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. One Omicron coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002709 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Omicron has traded 11.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Omicron has a total market cap of $0.00 and $28.00 worth of Omicron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $150.50 or 0.01840600 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004279 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005162 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00015046 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0968 or 0.00001184 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022777 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002383 BTC.
Omicron Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omicron will be a blockchain based asset, and a clone of Bitcoin. Minting through the wallet will yield 5%/annum, compounding on a daily basis. The clients that will be released on Sept 17 will have a fresh overhaul to the interface, and there will be future modifications to add simplicity to OMC-BTC address linkage and addtional add-ons. Fullstack developers will be paid and employed to implement said features. The main focus of Omicron is to provide a suitable and superior investment vehicle than dividend-issuing companies. With this in mind, there will be no brand new technical developments made for OMC. Modifications will be ported from other cryptocurrency clients to keep OMC top of the line. “
Omicron Coin Trading
Omicron can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Omicron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omicron must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omicron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omicron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omicron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.