AquariusCoin (CURRENCY:ARCO) traded down 9.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 26th. Over the last week, AquariusCoin has traded 32.1% lower against the US dollar. AquariusCoin has a total market capitalization of $228,873.00 and approximately $316.00 worth of AquariusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AquariusCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001746 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00046832 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003956 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001919 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $27,005.30 or 3.39961000 BTC.
- Independent Money System (IMS) traded up 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00155947 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003433 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Ethereum Dark (ETHD) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001856 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2016. AquariusCoin’s total supply is 1,654,361 coins. AquariusCoin’s official Twitter account is @ArcCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AquariusCoin’s official website is aquariuscoin.com.
Buying and Selling AquariusCoin
AquariusCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy AquariusCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AquariusCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AquariusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AquariusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AquariusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.