Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 12.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 26th. One Substratum token can now be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004653 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta, OKEx and COSS. In the last week, Substratum has traded 8.2% lower against the dollar. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $129.92 million and approximately $5.74 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007444 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002760 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.69 or 0.00716421 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00015101 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012664 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00038186 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00140699 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.25 or 0.00180089 BTC.
Substratum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex, COSS, Binance, EtherDelta, OKEx and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.