SALT (CURRENCY:SALT) traded 14.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. SALT has a total market cap of $146.81 million and $7.60 million worth of SALT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SALT token can now be purchased for $2.63 or 0.00033144 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Token Store and Upbit. During the last seven days, SALT has traded 9.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007429 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $55.99 or 0.00705562 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00015008 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012644 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00038090 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00139449 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.31 or 0.00180286 BTC.
SALT Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SALT is a membership based lending and borrowing network that allows users to leverage their blockchain assets to secure cash loans. The SALT Secured Automated Lending Technology is a protocol and asset agnostic architecture designed to adapt to the constantly growing class of blockchain assets. The SALT Platform is automated and cryptographically secure. SALT is a lending platform specifically designed for blockchain assets; operating as a second layer protocol which sits atop any public or permissioned blockchain, allowing the underlying asset to be used as collateral for access to credit. “
Buying and Selling SALT
SALT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, OKEx, EtherDelta, Binance, Upbit, Gate.io, Huobi, Token Store, Bittrex and Radar Relay. It is not currently possible to purchase SALT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SALT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SALT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SALT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SALT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.