Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded down 9.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 26th. Over the last seven days, Ark has traded down 4.2% against the dollar. One Ark coin can currently be bought for $2.55 or 0.00031986 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Binance, LiteBit.eu and Cryptomate. Ark has a market cap of $259.17 million and approximately $2.88 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00071957 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007601 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001150 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001307 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006313 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ark is a cryptocurrency platform built on top an improved Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) system derived from Lisk, Crypti, and BitShares. It uses Smart Bridges to communicate with other (new and existing) blockchains to further increase its reach, providing a wider range of features in a single place. Ark plans to stimulate cryptocurrency mass adoption by offering multiple consumer tools like a card network, game tokens, anonymous transactions, multi-signature accounts, and others. Adding more features and tools along the way. “
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, COSS, Bittrex, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, Upbit, Binance, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.