Media coverage about Inpixon (NASDAQ:INPX) has trended somewhat positive on Monday, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies positive and negative news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Inpixon earned a media sentiment score of 0.20 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news coverage about the technology company an impact score of 47.9680580448182 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- What’s Propelling Inpixon (INPX) to Reach Yearly Low? (nmsuherald.com)
- Manage Your Risk Before Making Any Investment Decision – Inpixon, (NASDAQ: INPX) (stocksnewstimes.com)
- Technical Fundamentals and Valuation: Stein Mart Inc (SMRT) and Inpixon (INPX) – Post Registrar (postregistrar.com)
- Reading Analyst Stock Recommendation:: Inpixon (INPX) – Nasdaq Chronicle (nasdaqchronicle.com)
- Inpixon (INPX) year to date performance remained at -81.26% – Nasdaq Fortune (press release) (nasdaqfortune.com)
Inpixon (INPX) traded down $0.09 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $1.05. The company had a trading volume of 523,607 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,302,586. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -0.13, a current ratio of 0.31 and a quick ratio of 0.30. Inpixon has a 12-month low of $1.03 and a 12-month high of $138.30.
Inpixon, formerly Sysorex Global, provides data analytics and location-based solutions and services to commercial and government customers across the world. The Company operates through four segments: Mobile, IoT & Big Data Products, which includes its AirPatrol product line and on-premise big data appliance product; Storage and Computing, which includes third-party hardware, software and related maintenance/warranty products and services that the Company resells; SaaS Revenues, which provides software-as-a-services or Internet-based hosted services, and Professional Services, which offers general information technology (IT) services.
Receive News & Ratings for Inpixon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Inpixon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.