A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of NCI Building Systems (NYSE: NCS) recently:
- 3/15/2018 – NCI Building Systems had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stephens. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/8/2018 – NCI Building Systems had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays.
- 3/8/2018 – NCI Building Systems had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/7/2018 – NCI Building Systems was given a new $21.00 price target on by analysts at Barclays. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/7/2018 – NCI Building Systems was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “NCI Building expects gross margins to improve in fiscal 2018 compared with the prior year due to cost-structure improvements. The company’s focus on growth strategy around insulated metal panels and investments in automation and process innovation will drive growth. It will also focus on continued improvement in manufacturing, and delivering further cost reductions with the Lean and Six Sigma initiatives across the entire business. However, charges related to cost restructuring and disposal of idle or non-core assets will impact NCI Building’s margins. Rising steel prices and fluctuation in dollar will also hurt its performance. Moreover, the company has underperformed the industry over the past year.”
- 1/25/2018 – NCI Building Systems had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup from $21.00 to $20.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
NCI Building Systems Inc (NYSE:NCS) traded up $0.05 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $17.15. 77,800 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 546,695. The company has a current ratio of 1.60, a quick ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.46. The company has a market cap of $1,131.05, a P/E ratio of 20.91, a P/E/G ratio of 1.39 and a beta of 1.57. NCI Building Systems Inc has a fifty-two week low of $13.05 and a fifty-two week high of $21.20.
NCI Building Systems (NYSE:NCS) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, March 6th. The construction company reported $0.14 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.10 by $0.04. The business had revenue of $421.30 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $402.81 million. NCI Building Systems had a net margin of 3.21% and a return on equity of 21.00%. NCI Building Systems’s quarterly revenue was up 7.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.05 EPS. sell-side analysts anticipate that NCI Building Systems Inc will post 1.23 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently bought and sold shares of NCS. Millennium Management LLC bought a new stake in shares of NCI Building Systems during the 4th quarter worth $37,432,000. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. raised its stake in NCI Building Systems by 757.8% during the 4th quarter. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. now owns 1,424,286 shares of the construction company’s stock valued at $27,489,000 after purchasing an additional 1,258,255 shares during the last quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC raised its stake in NCI Building Systems by 25.4% during the 4th quarter. Renaissance Technologies LLC now owns 2,675,820 shares of the construction company’s stock valued at $51,643,000 after purchasing an additional 542,320 shares during the last quarter. Two Sigma Investments LP raised its stake in NCI Building Systems by 1,627.0% during the 4th quarter. Two Sigma Investments LP now owns 515,453 shares of the construction company’s stock valued at $9,948,000 after purchasing an additional 485,607 shares during the last quarter. Finally, Deutsche Bank AG raised its stake in NCI Building Systems by 325.2% during the 4th quarter. Deutsche Bank AG now owns 596,315 shares of the construction company’s stock valued at $11,507,000 after purchasing an additional 456,068 shares during the last quarter. 95.71% of the stock is owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
NCI Building Systems, Inc is a manufacturer and marketer of metal products in North America. The Company’s operating segments include Engineered building systems, Metal components and Metal coil coating. The Engineered building systems segment is engaged in the manufacturing of main frames and long bay systems, and engineering and drafting.
Receive News & Ratings for NCI Building Systems Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NCI Building Systems Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.