Media stories about Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ:MARA) have trended somewhat positive on Monday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Marathon Patent Group earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the business services provider an impact score of 45.9457561177911 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA) predicted to achieve EPS growth of -58.40% for this year – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- Where Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA) Stock Hit 52-week Low Price Level? – The Stocks News (press release) (thestocksnews.com)
- HP Inc., (NYSE: HPQ), Marathon Patent Group, Inc … – TNN – TNN (tradingnewsnow.com)
- Worth Watching Stocks: Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MARA), First Data Corporation (NYSE:FDC) – The Oracle Examiner (oracleexaminer.com)
- Investors watching Unusual Volume on Marathon Patent Group, Inc … – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
Marathon Patent Group (MARA) traded down $0.09 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $1.32. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 700,201 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,885,368. The company has a market capitalization of $20.13, a PE ratio of -0.14 and a beta of 1.41. Marathon Patent Group has a 52 week low of $0.52 and a 52 week high of $10.03.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: This story was published by Ticker Report and is the sole property of of Ticker Report. If you are reading this story on another site, it was copied illegally and reposted in violation of U.S. and international copyright law. The legal version of this story can be read at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3302537/marathon-patent-group-mara-receiving-somewhat-positive-press-coverage-analysis-finds.html.
About Marathon Patent Group
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) is engaged in acquiring patents and patent rights from owners or other ventures. The Company monetizes its portfolio of patents and patent rights by entering into license discussions. The Company owns around 378 United States and foreign patents, and patent rights across a range of technologies and markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Marathon Patent Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marathon Patent Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.