Pagegroup (LON: PAGE) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/15/2018 – Pagegroup was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG to a “neutral” rating. They now have a GBX 550 ($7.60) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 500 ($6.91).
- 3/8/2018 – Pagegroup had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a GBX 442 ($6.11) price target on the stock.
- 3/8/2018 – Pagegroup had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 600 ($8.29) price target on the stock.
- 3/7/2018 – Pagegroup had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital. They now have a GBX 515 ($7.12) price target on the stock.
- 2/5/2018 – Pagegroup had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a GBX 380 ($5.25) price target on the stock.
Shares of Pagegroup PLC (LON PAGE) opened at GBX 517 ($7.14) on Monday. Pagegroup PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 414.50 ($5.73) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 566 ($7.82). The stock has a market cap of $1,730.00 and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,988.46.
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Monday, June 18th. Stockholders of record on Thursday, May 17th will be issued a dividend of GBX 8.60 ($0.12) per share. This represents a dividend yield of 1.63%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 17th.
PageGroup plc, formerly Michael Page International plc, is engaged in the recruitment consultancy and other ancillary services. The Company’s segments include EMEA, United Kingdom, Asia Pacific and Americas. The Company is organized into approximately three brands operating at various levels of the market: Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive.
Receive News & Ratings for Pagegroup PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pagegroup PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.