ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 25th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.06 or 0.00012509 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittrex. ExclusiveCoin has a market cap of $4.77 million and approximately $432,772.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $410.20 or 0.04848080 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004452 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001348 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014894 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 34% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007196 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
ExclusiveCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ExclusiveCoin
ExclusiveCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase ExclusiveCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.