Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 25th. Breakout has a market capitalization of $3.18 million and $7,575.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Breakout coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002010 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Breakout has traded up 21.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00037883 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 48.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.63 or 0.00835279 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00010165 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021749 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001729 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016283 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001860 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Breakout directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.