CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 25th. One CrowdCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.95 or 0.00011260 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, CrowdCoin has traded 0% lower against the US dollar. CrowdCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.32 million and $13,810.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002855 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00108067 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00015100 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00001023 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006692 BTC.
CrowdCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
Buying and Selling CrowdCoin
CrowdCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.