Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 25th. One Unobtanium coin can now be bought for approximately $155.81 or 0.01842040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, C-CEX, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. During the last week, Unobtanium has traded up 6.3% against the US dollar. Unobtanium has a market cap of $30.91 million and $27,168.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,497.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $968.74 or 0.11452900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00023833 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00169388 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021628 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00017406 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002922 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003881 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002376 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008697 BTC.
Unobtanium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Unobtanium Coin Trading
Unobtanium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Unobtanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unobtanium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Unobtanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.