FlorinCoin (CURRENCY:FLO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 25th. One FlorinCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0856 or 0.00001010 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Poloniex. In the last seven days, FlorinCoin has traded up 1.5% against the dollar. FlorinCoin has a market capitalization of $12.24 million and $105,436.00 worth of FlorinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014621 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00023346 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00054827 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
FlorinCoin Coin Profile
FlorinCoin Coin Trading
FlorinCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy FlorinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlorinCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlorinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FlorinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlorinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.