Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 25th. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002076 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Ethereum Dark has a market cap of $267,896.00 and approximately $4,992.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded up 11.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00045105 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003926 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001902 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28,787.10 or 3.33270000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00175724 BTC.
- Independent Money System (IMS) traded up 201.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003525 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
About Ethereum Dark
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net.
Ethereum Dark Coin Trading
Ethereum Dark can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Ethereum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Dark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.