Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 25th. Piggycoin has a total market cap of $847,220.00 and approximately $120.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Piggycoin has traded 13% higher against the dollar. One Piggycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004351 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004610 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003612 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00050816 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001852 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 25.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004600 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Eternity (ENT) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00001119 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 10th, 2014. Piggycoin’s total supply is 489,519,039 coins. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Piggycoin’s official website is piggy-coin.com.
Buying and Selling Piggycoin
Piggycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Piggycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Piggycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Piggycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.