News articles about Pain Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PTIE) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Pain Therapeutics earned a news sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.4545778943914 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc’s Pipeline Could Disrupt the Pain and Inflammation Market (smallcappower.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating Pain Therapeutics, Inc. for Potential Breaches … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- Pain Therapeutics Announces FDA Advisory Committee Meeting for REMOXY ER® – GlobeNewswire (press release) (globenewswire.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces an Investigation Concerning Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Certain Officers and Directors of Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (markets.financialcontent.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating Pain Therapeutics, Inc. for Potential Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors (prnewswire.com)
A number of equities research analysts recently commented on the stock. ValuEngine cut shares of Pain Therapeutics from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, March 1st. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Pain Therapeutics from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $8.25 price objective on the stock in a research note on Wednesday, March 14th.
Pain Therapeutics (NASDAQ:PTIE) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, February 5th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.37) EPS for the quarter. sell-side analysts anticipate that Pain Therapeutics will post -1.65 EPS for the current year.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This report was reported by Ticker Report and is the sole property of of Ticker Report. If you are viewing this report on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of US & international copyright and trademark legislation. The correct version of this report can be accessed at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3300142/pain-therapeutics-ptie-receiving-somewhat-positive-news-coverage-analysis-finds.html.
About Pain Therapeutics
Pain Therapeutics, Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on drug development efforts on disorders of the nervous system, such as chronic pain. The Company’s lead drug candidate, REMOXY, is an abuse-deterrent, oral formulation of oxycodone (CII). The Company’s other products is FENROCK.
Receive News & Ratings for Pain Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pain Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.