Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 19.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 25th. During the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 100.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0081 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market cap of $527,006.00 and $12,263.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $419.44 or 0.04870050 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00060395 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00019278 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.23 or 0.00606492 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.63 or 0.00076998 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048739 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00039441 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.65 or 0.00228075 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 65,095,688 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.