FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 25th. During the last week, FirstBlood has traded up 16.8% against the U.S. dollar. One FirstBlood token can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00002078 BTC on major exchanges including Gatecoin, BigONE, HitBTC and Bittrex. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $15.09 million and $198,186.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007495 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $64.40 or 0.00758671 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011788 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00038806 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.09 or 0.00154211 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00184419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, OKEx, EtherDelta, HitBTC, BigONE, Bittrex and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.