Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 25th. Over the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded 45.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $49.67 million and $2.23 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0914 or 0.00001068 BTC on major exchanges including TDAX and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002860 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00112452 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016015 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011255 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006795 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and TDAX. It is not currently possible to buy Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.