Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 25th. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for $1.74 or 0.00020417 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Ubiq has a market cap of $69.72 million and approximately $84,198.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 17.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,553.46 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $521.39 or 0.06126360 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $983.46 or 0.11555700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $158.97 or 0.01867950 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $206.93 or 0.02431400 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.26 or 0.00214537 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $60.54 or 0.00711364 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.64 or 0.00089743 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $239.61 or 0.02815470 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.