AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 25th. One AppCoins token can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00005146 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 39.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. AppCoins has a total market cap of $43.82 million and $6.93 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007487 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.51 or 0.00758026 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015401 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00038340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00157850 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00188986 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.