AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded down 8.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 25th. During the last week, AirSwap has traded up 37.5% against the dollar. AirSwap has a market capitalization of $43.85 million and $4.13 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AirSwap token can now be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00003435 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Binance, EtherDelta and Gatecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007487 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $64.51 or 0.00758026 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015401 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011754 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00038340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.43 or 0.00157850 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00188986 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
AirSwap Token Trading
AirSwap can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Binance, OKEx, EtherDelta, Huobi and Liqui. It is not possible to buy AirSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AirSwap must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AirSwap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.