ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 24th. Over the last seven days, ZCoin has traded up 13.2% against the US dollar. One ZCoin coin can currently be purchased for $37.84 or 0.00445316 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, Cryptopia, TDAX and Bittrex. ZCoin has a total market capitalization of $165.81 million and $1.87 million worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,542.37 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $517.31 or 0.06088310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $974.14 or 0.11464800 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.23 or 0.01874030 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $205.93 or 0.02423620 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00216714 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00089062 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.74 or 0.00691295 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $239.75 or 0.02821600 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
Buying and Selling ZCoin
ZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, Binance, BX Thailand, Bittrex, CoinExchange, TDAX and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not possible to purchase ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.