MediBloc (CURRENCY:MED) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 24th. One MediBloc coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0203 or 0.00000238 BTC on exchanges including Coinrail and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, MediBloc has traded 34.5% higher against the US dollar. MediBloc has a market cap of $60.35 million and approximately $985,577.00 worth of MediBloc was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,562.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $519.11 or 0.06084240 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $976.08 or 0.11440100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $159.34 or 0.01867540 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $206.54 or 0.02420780 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.48 or 0.00216639 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.61 or 0.00089247 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.24 or 0.00694373 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $240.48 or 0.02818560 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mediterranean Coin (MED) is a uses a hybrid algorithm of Scrypt and SHA-256 – in order to limit the ability of large miners to jump on a network and increase the hashing power disproportionately. 200 million currency units are set to be mined. “
Buying and Selling MediBloc
MediBloc can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Coinrail. It is not currently possible to purchase MediBloc directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MediBloc using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.