Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 24th. Ripple has a total market capitalization of $25.17 billion and $394.40 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Ripple has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar. One Ripple coin can now be bought for approximately $0.64 or 0.00007469 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Ripple China and Bitstamp.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.24 or 0.00768326 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015375 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00038977 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.45 or 0.00155999 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.52 or 0.00180036 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Veritaseum (VERI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $214.99 or 0.02493610 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren't mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Ripple Coin Trading
Ripple can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tripe Dice Exchange, Binance, Korbit, BCEX, Exmo, ZB.COM, Bits Blockchain, Qryptos, Coinrail, Gatehub, AEX, Bitso, Bithumb, LiteBit.eu, BitFlip, Kraken, Bitfinex, CEX.IO, Bitstamp, Bitbank, Rippex, BTC Markets, Exrates, Gate.io, BX Thailand, Bitcoin Indonesia, Altcoin Trader, Bitsane, Poloniex, Abucoins, Bittrex, Cryptomate, The Rock Trading, Coinone, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Coinbene, Bitinka, Koinex, Ripple China, Huobi, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Mr. Exchange, RippleFox and Upbit. It is not possible to purchase Ripple directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripple must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ripple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ripple and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.