Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 12.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 24th. Zetacoin has a market capitalization of $1.33 million and $3,878.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded 30.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Zetacoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000092 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, YoBit and CoinEgg.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,735.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $995.09 or 0.11488100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00023239 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00173758 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $156.06 or 0.01801700 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00017520 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00020280 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002871 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004084 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002362 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Zetacoin Coin Trading
Zetacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.